Superior Defense Representation for Construction Defect Claims
The reputations and success of construction businesses and professionals can be threatened by even a single allegation of a construction defect. Retaining an experienced defense lawyer, however, can be the key to fighting back, refuting baseless construction defect claims and preserving everything a business and its professionals have worked so hard to build.
At Nathan Dumm & Mayer, P.C., our Denver lawyers have extensive experienced defending small and large businesses alike against construction defect claims. Known for our vigorous legal advocacy, as well as our fierce litigating and negotiating skills, our attorneys will fight to defend you and your business against any type of construction defect claim. They have the insight, resources and tenacity necessary to bring even the most complex construction defect claims to successful resolutions.
The Construction Defect Defense Practice at NDM
Built on a foundation of excellence, the construction defect defense practice at NDM is focused on positioning each of our clients to have the strongest possible defense so they can realize the most favorable outcomes from their cases. Among the specific types of construction defect cases our lawyers are proficient at handling include (but are not limited to) those involving allegations of:
- Site defects – Examples of which can include alleged problems with site grading and preparation, drainage, underground utilities, and even the infrastructure of a site (like the site’s roadways).
- Building envelope failures – These may include alleged problems with roofing systems, cladding systems, and exterior wall systems.
- Structural defects – Examples of these defects include collapse and non-collapse claims, such as problems with masonry walls, basement walls, and features intended to provide wind and/or seismic resistance.
- Electrical and/or mechanical defects – These may include alleged problems with HVAC systems, electrical systems, and plumbing systems.
- Life or safety system failures – Examples of which may include failing to install CO monitors, fire detectors, and fall prevention features.
Among the various parties our lawyers are skilled at representing include (but are not limited to):
- Construction businesses and professionals
- Contractors and subcontractors
- Land owners and developers
- Architects and other design professionals
- Materials suppliers.
Additionally, our attorneys have successfully resolved cases involving single-family homes, subdivisions, apartment buildings, condos and commercial developments.
Contact a Denver Construction Defect Defense Lawyer at NDM
For superior representation in construction defect claims and litigation, contact a Denver construction defect defense lawyer at NDM. Since 1973, our attorneys have been providing our clients with the highest quality legal services to help them resolve their important legal issues as favorably as possible. Diligent and dedicated, our lawyers will work relentlessly to help you and your business bring your construction defect case to a successful resolution.
Learn more about your best defense options by contacting NDM today to schedule an initial consultation with one of our attorneys. Call us at (303) 691-3737 or send us an email via the contact form on this page. Our lawyers will provide you with clear answers and experienced advice during this meeting so you know your best options for moving forward.
From our offices based in Denver, our attorneys provide exceptional service and representation to individuals and businesses throughout the state of Colorado.